Papers presented in National and state level conferences:
- “Effective IQAC for Efficient administration”: Prashant Shah and Savita Desai. Paper presented in the state level seminar on “The Implementation of healthy practices and effective use of IQAC for quality enhancement” at Ratnagiri(Mah.) 23-24th March, 2005.
- “Innovative Programme experimented by IQAC: Academic Calendar”: Savita Desai and Prashant Shah. Paper presented in the National Seminar on “The Role of IQAC in Quality Enhancement” at Nanded (Mah.) 28th-30th Dec,2005.
- “Innovative Programme Experimented by IQAC: Academic Newsletter” Savita Desai and Prashant Shah. Paper presented to the National Seminar on ‘Sustenance and Enhancement of Quality in Higher Education’ at RL Science Institute, Belgaum. India, 14th and 15th February, 2007.
- “Innovative Mode of New Learning with special reference to rural institutions”: Savita Desai, Prashant Shah, Narendra Nyayanit, and Lazarus Lanka. Paper Presented in the National conference on ‘Innovative teaching Methods in Science faculty in Tune with Globalization’ at Raja Lakhamgouda Science Institute, Belgaum. 28th-29th October 2005
- “Consultancy Services: An Avenue to Revenue”: Savita Desai and Prashant Shah. Paper presented in the State Level Workshop on “Prospects of Consultancy Services In Colleges” at Shri. Shahaji Cha. Mah. Kolhapur on 4th March 2006.
- “Student participation in Quality Assurance (SPQA) in Colleges”: Savita Desai and Prashant Shah. Paper presented to the State Level Workshop on the “Internal Quality Assurance Cell (IQAC): As a Post Accreditation Quality Sustenance Measure.” Held at Rayat Shikshan Sanstha’s S.G.M. College, Karad 18th-19th February 2006.
- “Team Work through Lead College”: Savita Desai and Prashant Shah. Paper presented to the National Seminar on ‘Quality Initiatives and Best Practice in Teaching-Learning and Evaluation Process’, at Gondia, Maharashtra, 28-January-2006 to 29-January-2006.
- “Performance Evaluation Of IQAC: The Role of Principal and Coordinator”: Prashant Shah and Savita Desai. Paper presented in the National Seminar on Institutionalisation Of IQAC at A. S. College, Bijapur. ( 7-8 march 2008)
- “The role of ICT in Administration, Teaching, Learning, Evaluation, and Research in HE” Savita Desai, Prashant Shah, Paper presented in the National Conference on ‘The role of IQAC in Reaccreditation process: experiences and expectations’ Sponsored by UGC at BKC College, Chikodi (23-24th January,2009) .
- “The Development of Soft skills: The focus on Students in Rural Colleges.” Prashant Shah, Savita Desai, Paper presented in the State Level Conference at GKG Kanya Mahavidyalaya, Jaysingpur on 6th February, 2009.
- “Novel Methodologies in Science Research pertaining to the Environmental Ethics” by Savita Desai, Varsha Kate, Prashant Shah, Paper presented in the National Conference on ‘Environmental Degradation An Imminent Challenge of 21st Century’ At Mahantswamy ASC College, Haunsbhavi. During 3, 4 April, 2009.
- “Innovative Programme Experimented by IQAC: Academic Audit” Savita Desai, Prashant Shah, Paper presented to State level Conference at Jagruti College, Gadhinglaj during 2,3 Aug, 2009
- “The Role of IQAC in Quality Sustenance though Brainstorming and Benchmarking” by Prashant Shah and Savita Desai. the paper Published in souvenir of National Seminar organized by Ghali College, Gadhinglaj 17-18 Oct 2011
- The key note address “Reflection of Core Values in Institutional Activities.” By Savita Desai as resource person in National Seminar organized by Ghali College, Gadhinglaj 17-18 Oct 2011
- “Integrated framework for Quality Assurance towards effective governance and operationalisation of academic and administrative activities” by Savita Desai and Prashant Shah. Paper published in souvenir of National Conference on “Preparing for Reaccreditation and third cycle of accreditation” at Shahu College,Kolhapur during 24,25 Aug 2012.
- Emerging with Innovative Best Practices via Brainstorming and Benchmarking in Eleven steps." by Savita Desai : Paper published in souvenir of National Conference on “Challenges before Reaccreditation” at Vivekanand College, Kolhapur during 14,15 Dec 2012.
Devchand College, Arjunnagar.
Web contents are Designed and Maintained byWebsite Cell